Accepting Guest Posts
Our objective is to make fresh, immersive well written articles on EmployMen.co.za.
What is much more, EmployMen.co.za is still looking for brilliant, new suggestions from article writers such as you.
Write for our website! EmployMen.co.za accepts articles or blog posts. If you are interested in writing for us, make sure you fill out the form directly below.
Please provide pitches and created articles for consideration operating the form below.
- Preference will be given to original reporting and research, but we will also consider commentary.
- Submissions should range around 500 and 1000 words.
- We advocate first off pitching ideas to us prior to you compose it!
- We expect work as a Word document instead of a PDF.
- We welcome the usage of in-line one way links for acknowledging sources.
- Please publish your short article or pitch just once. You shouldn’t submit it a number of instances!
Should I Write a Headline?
That’d be wonderful! We hold the right to tweak it for Search Engine Optimization, type or just to make it more interest-grabbing. But if you want to indicate one, that makes our task easier.
Will you revise my document?
We’ll modify for content and clarity, doing our very best to maintain your message. You are going to be able to see our tweaks right before we go live.
Anything other I should really keep in mind?
Articles should be penned in blog style, with concise passages and plenty of white space. Such as a few sub-headings is very much appreciated, and make sure you use only 1 space in between lines!
Should I include a graphic?
Yeah! Please do! You will get even more viewers with a great image!
What about my avatar?
Our very own system utilizes your email to take your avatar from Gravatar, so make certain your image is posted there.
What should I do immediately after I upload my post?
When it runs, we sincerely hope you’ll be active in the comments, responding to subscribers’ queries or thoughts.
We look ahead to your contribution!
Utilize The Form Here To Send Your Article
Frequent Words And Phrases Searched: